Enter your email address:

Competition Time!

17 November 2008 9:57 PM

To celebrate the release of Gears of War 2, I have one brand new copy of of the original Gears of War on the Xbox 360 to find a happy home! There's only one condition. You have to send me the NAME of your favorite arcade game, and WHY it is your favorite arcade game. It could be the game which you always skipped school to play. Where you waited in line for 45 minutes to play. Where you met your wife. I don't know? Depending on the amount of entries I receive, I will endeavor to post them on the site, if not the comments section. From there I'll pick the best one. The competition will last until the 8th of December, 08. Please fill out your address. I will NOT post any personal details about you, other than your handle on the site. Your personal details are used for shipping (should you win). And to make sure no-one is being dodgy with multiple entries. Anything related to Street Fighter will be dismissed. While you think it's an awesome game, so does the rest of your neighborhood.

Conditions:
-Game MUST be an arcade game. No PC or console games. I don't care if the game was ever ported, but you must base your experience on the arcade game machine.
-Please keep descriptions small-ish. There is no limit to the amount of words you can use, but I don't want to be reading a novel.
-Participants will allow their entries to be published on 20c.co.nz
-Participants MUST be 16 years of age or older.
-New Zealand entries will only be accepted.
-Judge's decision is final.







0 comments:

Blue's News

1UP RSS feed

Shoryuken

Gametrailers.com - Customized RSS Feed

GamesRadar - Xbox 360 News

GamesRadar - PS3 News